AZ Youth Sports League – Soccer
AZ Celtic Youth Soccer – Latest News
Our next clinic begins January 23rd in Tempe. Here’s the info.
- 8 Week Soccer Clinic
- Ages 5-12
- Boys & Girls Welcome
- Certified Coaches
- Small Groups – More Focused Attention
- 2 Sessions Per Week – Wednesdays 5-6pm & Saturdays 9-10pm
- Team Shirts Included
- Trophy’s at the end of the season
- Training & Games
- All skill levels and experience welcome
If you have any questions or need more info contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Benefits Of Small Goal Soccer
1. Because we want our young football (soccer) players to touch the soccer ball more often and becomemore skilful with it! (individual technical development)
2. Because we want our young soccer players to make more, less-complicated decisions during the game! (tactical development)
3. Because we want our young soccer players to be more physically efficient in the field space they are playing in! (reduced field size)
4. Because we want our young soccer players to have more individual teaching timewith the coach! Less players on the field and less players on the team will guarantee this! (need to feel worthy and need to feel important)
5. Because we want our young soccer players to have more, involved playing time in the game! (more opportunity to solve problems that only the game presents)
6. Because we want our young soccer players to have more opportunity to play on bothsides of the ball! (more exposure to attacking and defending situations)
7. Because we want our young soccer players to have more opportunities to score goals! (pure excitement)
Best of all, the game is simple, can be played without adult involvement and it’s FUN!
These are the reasons why we adults must foster “Small-Sided Games” in our youth soccer programs. The “Small-Sided” environment is a developmentally appropriate environment for our young soccer players. It’s a FUN environment that focuses on the young soccer player.
For more tournaments Nationwide visit - http://www.soccertournament.us
This portion of the league is ran by Adam Thelwell & The Sports Hub LLC.