Camp X | Summer Camp for “Adults” | Sept. 30-Oct. 2, 2022
Make new friends, relive your childhood, party all night, play all day and make memories to last a lifetime!
THE BEST PARTY IN THE WOODS!
Tonto Creek Camp – Payson, AZ
Sept. 30-Oct. 2, 2022
Come by yourself, with a friend or a whole team of 6-10+!
Cost includes 2 nights lodging, 5 meals, lots of drinks, all activities and memories and new best friends!
Escape the Phoenix heat to Tonto Creek Camp, a multi-million dollar facility planted in the middle of the Payson forest & attempt to be crowned Winner of the Woods or MVP (Most Valuable Partier)
Participate as much or as little as you want. Play every sporting event or don’t, win beer pong and dominate slip-cup; or go for a hike, play in the waterfall, do some yoga and post-up at the mimosa & bloody mary bar!
- Friday Night: Welcome reception, dinner, campfire & s’mores, drinking games and all-night theme party.
- Saturday Morning: Yoga, hiking, mimosa & bloody mary bar and breakfast.
- Saturday Day: Sports tournament, followed by waterfall chillin’ and happy hour.
- Saturday Night: Drinking games, dinner, campfire, s’mores, karaoke and ended with an all-night theme party!
- Sunday: Breakfast, hair of the dog, leisure games, relaxation and recovery.
Registration costs range from $250 per person for tent/RV camping to having your own cabin.
If a single it is $250 pp. If you want to reserve a Cabin, there is a $1,000 non refundable deposit and then the total depends on the cabin you get per costs below.
You can learn more about about the accommodations & each lodge or by clicking on the image Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
We will have all of your favorite sports & drinking games, relays, theme parties, hiking, DJ, yoga and more! Your package includes 5 meals, your combo sports/drinking games, 2 nights lodging, epic after-parties and tons of drinks!
We have an entire weekend packed with everything you could ask for to keep you entertained, active and a maybe a little tipsy!
Please note this is a 21+ event!
A joint collaboration with Arizona Sports League & InspireTravelEat.com